[gst-devel] 0.1.0 almost ready

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Jan 10 12:40:59 CET 2001

I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard here, but the website is getting
close.  You can see it at http://gstreamer.net/new/.  I'd prefer it if
others could see it before it's released, so I'll wait till tomorrow to
release it when everyone else is around.  Party in IRC!

BTW, I thought we needed a release name.  I came up with "Slipstream",
which at least taaz and pflo like, so unless someone strenuously objects,
we'll stick with that.

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user