[gst-devel] PPC bugs in gstreamer CVS

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Sat Jan 13 11:39:09 CET 2001

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 11:53:41PM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Attached is the output of the following command:
>
> gstreamer-launch --gst-info-mask=-1 --gst-debug-mask=-1 disksrc
> location=/home/hadess/.gnome-desktop/hello.mp3  ! mp3parse ! mpg123 !
> audiosink

Thanks for that.  Could you help us further by giving details of what you
percieve to be going wrong?  We can then use the debug output to try and
find what the problem actually is.

Is the computer making any sound, for example?

Please try and specify exactly what you think _should_ be happening, and
what is _actually_ happening.

I should warn you, however, that GStreamer on PPC has not yet been got into
a working state: some of the code in the videoscale library needs fixing,
and I think we have endianness problems...  The problem is that none of the
developers have direct access to a PPC box, so if you can help us with this
it will be greatly appreciated.

--
Richard