[gst-devel] Alpha cothreads

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Mon Jan 15 11:01:24 CET 2001

Through manual inspection of the x86 and ppc support code, an Alpha asm
reference, some kernel code, etc, I have Alpha cothreads mostly
working.  There are odd problems however, so I went to find some more
info.  It turns out that DjVu (the att scanned-image compressor) is
open-source and has cothreads implementations for quite a few
processors.  Tomorrow I will extract the necessary knowledge from that
code and get the alpha port working, as well as verify the ppc port, and
add others (mips, sparc, hppa, m68k, arm).

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __