[gst-devel] Re: gstreamer

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Jan 16 00:09:10 CET 2001

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

> Tried compiling gstreamer .. tho it expects to find the libxml in gnome-xml
> .. huh .. mine is in libxml2 ... Hope this can be fixed in the next
> release.

Yeah, we've got that one fixed in CVS I think.  If you have a chance,
could you check out the latest CVS and see if it builds?  Not necessary to
try to run it, since it probably won't work ;-)  Just need to know if
we've succeeded in fixing the specific instance of the problem that you
have.

0.1.1 should be out sometime in the next few weeks, as soon as we get some
stuff (really hard stuff, though) hammered out.  We're actually working on
the hardest stuff right now, again <g>

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator