[gst-devel] rpm build problems

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Sun Jun 3 01:36:45 CEST 2001

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 07:39:30PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> - arts plugin does not build because of wrong include path, i.e.
>   '-I/usr/local/include/arts -I/usr/include/kde/arts' instead
>   of `artsc-config --cflags`, which would resolve to
>   '-I/usr/include/arts'.
This should now be fixed, with a little hackery.
(artsc-config isn't really appropriate: on my system it gives
"-I/usr/include/artsc".  There isn't an arts-config, so I've hacked
configure to use artsc-config but substitute any artsc's in the output for
arts. This works in many cases.  I've also added /usr/include/arts to the
set of default paths tried.)

> - sdlvideosink is not built because of an error in configure.in.
>   The test for SDL_CreateYUVOverlay needs '-lSDL'.
This should now work.

Please report if they continue to fail.

--
Richard