[gst-devel] GStreamer talk on Thursday

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Jun 6 08:50:51 CEST 2001

I totally forgot to mention that I'm going to be giving a talk for the
Portland Linux Users' Group on Thursday (the 7th) at 7pm.  It'll be more
user-oriented, starting with the reasons for an architecture like this,
and moving towards applications and such, but the slides should be
interesting nonetheless.  Anyone in the area who can make it should head
to pdxlinux.org for directions to the meet (it's at PSU, downtown).

I'll be trying to get my slides ready tomorrow sometime for people to look
over before I present them, so stay tuned.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_