[gst-devel] GOBJECT1 re-branched

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Thu Jun 7 06:26:41 CEST 2001

Since there have been zero changes to BRANCH-GOBJECT1 so far, but plenty
of changes to HEAD, I rebranched GOBJECT1 by forcing the tags to move.
I'll start doing the actual sed's and such tonight, and try to get things
moved over more fully in the next few days.

This should not affect the release, as I expect only minor fixes to happen
for the next few days.  The subsequent GOBJECT1->HEAD merge should occur
before any other major stuff happens to HEAD.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_