[gst-devel] README-files in plugins/*

Christian Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Jun 10 21:03:41 CEST 2001

hi,
A late reply is better than no reply they say. I would suggest that when
we create documentation we do so with the standard defined Open Source
Metadata Framework(OMF). This format has been selected as a common
standard between GNOME, KDE, FreeBSD and LDP. More information can be
found on the Scrollkeeper homepage.
http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/

Christian