[gst-devel] wincodec

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at chello.be
Mon Jun 11 22:24:31 CEST 2001

Hi,

A CVS commit of a few days ago changed some files from .c to .cc files
(yes, out second C++ plugin <g> ), more specifically in the wincodec
directory. It looks like the .deps made by autoconf are a bit fragged
now therefore you should rm -rf plugins/avi and cvs update -dP them
again. Don't forget to rerun autogen.sh after that.

Also note that the wincodec plugins now depend on avifile. I've tested
them with a recent avifile CVS checkout (as of 20010518) We're trying to
get RPMS of the -devel packages soon, YMMV with older/newer version b/c
the avifile code seems to be a bit in a flux sometimes.

Wim