[gst-devel] cutter problems

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Wed Jun 27 16:06:38 CEST 2001

Hi,

I noticed cutter was commented out of the makefile stuff because of some
errors.

I just wanted to drop a line that it was code like this :

  switch (prop_id) {
  {

that caused the errors.  I tend to put my opening brace on a new line, and
I suppose the automatic conversion tools for gobject don't take this into
account, and add a second brace (I might be wrong though).  Anyway, I'm
fixing it up, and it might not be a bad idea to either adapt the
conversion tools or let people who are going to use it know this.

thomas

The blood before me makes me open up my heart again
And I feel it coming over like a storm again
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->