[gst-devel] 0.2.1 questions

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Thu Jun 28 11:28:23 CEST 2001

I almost have the 0.2.1 Debian packaging done.  Some issues:

Is FLAC plugin working?  It's in the release notes but not the build
system.  oops.

plugins/avi AND plugins/avi/wincodec are disabled if avifile isn't
present.  It looks like just the wincodec dir needs this.  Are the
non-wincodec avi elements useful without avifile?

I was trying to decide how to package avi stuff.  I could split off the
wincodec stuff into a -avifile package.  Or perhaps it makes more sense
for a -avi package with all the avi stuff.  Any thoughts?

Up to 34(!) packages now.  avi stuff will make 35.  And I'm still
thinking of spliting off xvideosink from the -common package. ;)

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/
Computer Engineering Graduate @ Virginia Tech in sunny Blacksburg, VA