[gst-devel] Re: GStreamer - GLIBC_2.2

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Sat Mar 3 20:33:52 CET 2001

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Greg Phythian wrote:

> I was looking forward to trying the GStreamer media player.  Unfortunately I
> have been unable to locate the GLIBC_2.2 library online.
Hmmm.  I guess I should go and build a gstreamer RPM on a redhat 6.2
machine, to deal with that problem.

> I would appreciate any assistance you can give me.
I'll let you know when I have a 6.2-based RPM, it'll be probably a day
before I can get a machine set up with the right environment.

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __