[gst-devel] flow network terminology

Tim 'Tool-Man' Taylor tim at tool-man.org
Fri Mar 30 04:26:26 CEST 2001

David (and Erik), can you give me your browser version and OS?  Be sure
to specify which 'x' in Netscape 4.x if  you're running it.

I recall getting this exact same error in some version of NS4.x before
when playing around with styles on PRE.  If we can narrow down the
offending browser I'll see if I can fix it.  I'm running NS4.72 and it
renders in monospace.

Also, does the source code in this page render in monospace in your browser:

<http://jsfc.sourceforge.net/>

--
Tim Taylor
tim at tool-man.org