[gst-devel] mailing list problems

Christian Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon May 21 00:21:34 CEST 2001

Ok,
I don't know who many of you have noticed but our mailinglist archive
doesn't work anymore, the last mail added was sent two days ago.

Due to that I will once again ask that we move the mailing list away
from sourceforge. I think gnome.org would be a good choice since the
archive there is almost updated in realtime and it doesn't have the 5-6
hour downtime for the archive that geocrawler have each day.

But since I know Erik and Wtay are a bit sceptical to that idea due to
wanting to signal to the world that GStreamer is not GNOME only, might I
ask if maybe RidgeRun has a mailinglist system we can move to?

Christian