[gst-devel] GstRtpSend with Multicast support, but 2 probs

Zeeshan Ali zak147 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 13:02:01 CET 2001

Hello all, I was busy last 2 days enabling rtpsend for multicast. Its done but there are 2 problems. 1. only Apps using rtpsend work fine, if you apply the same pipeline you used in the App through gstreamer-launch, its segfaults after the first execution of chain(...). I cant figure it out why it does so. The second problem is that i added gst_rtpsend_add/remove_address(...) in the gstrtpsend.h/.c which the set_property(...) uses, but its the app developer who'll really be in need on these. Where should i place them ?

ZEESHAN ALI