[gst-devel] HEAD->EVENTS1 merge

Baker, Steve SBaker at CHELLO.com
Wed Oct 17 12:29:25 CEST 2001

> I read those logs.  Doesn't really bother me the way it is.  Putting
> everything in one message vs one per dir would be ok though.  Maybe we
> need a -checkinslite without the diffs?

I don't think the number of emails can be controlled - its one mail per dir.

What might be nice is a diff length threshold so if the theshold is reached
the diff is suppressed and a link to the diff on cvs.sourceforge.net is
presented instead.

Also suppressing the output of new files might be appropriate.

cheers