[gst-devel] I'm back...

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Tue Apr 16 00:12:50 CEST 2002

Good news on the red-carpet front.  I had started going over Erik's stuff,
implementing things and all.  The dependencies weren't worked out right
for some reason (which should be client-based, but hey), so I asked
someone from ximian, and they set me up with a corporate account and a web
interface, and I'm now pushing packages into that until it works to the
point I can install rhythmbox easily with all it's dependencies.  Once
that works well, I figure it's a good starting point to make it public.

Thomas