[gst-devel] Re: First draft of MCF transor API .. pleae have a look

ChristianHJW christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 16 00:18:04 CEST 2002

> Cheers,
>
> thomasvs suggested i drop you an email so everybody can have a look.
>
> 3rd sending !! First 2 were sent via gmane and never arrived at ML ?

Oooops, sorry for the repeated sending !!

I forgot to answer the authentification email gmane sent to me (  :ashamed:
... they are pretty strict and want you to authenticate for every ML, to
avoid any spam being sent via their newserver ) and wondered why my posting
didnt show on the ML even after one day, so i thought it was lost or blocked
and resent it twice, once via gmane ( 2nd time ) and some time after that
via mail directly. After i had finally answered gmane's authentification
request the original 2 were sent to your ML it seems, and now we have the
same mail in 3 copies in your ML .....  :-(  !!

My sincere apologies for that, i never meant to spam your ML.

Christian

P.S. Comments on robux4 transor API draft was still required from your side,
so please take some minutes to look trought it .... it is essential for MCF
for the time being, otherwise we cant progress !!