[gst-devel] First draft of MCF transor API

ChristianHJW christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 15 23:56:03 CEST 2002

Cheers,

thomasvs suggested i drop you an email so everybody can have a look.

I hope i dont have to introduce the MCF project to you now anymore, else you
find all the necessary links on the bottom of this mail ( sent via gmane
newsserver BTW ).

As we are in the middle of cementing some vital parts of the MCF specs or
'chief specs creator' robux4 desperately needs some input on his first draft
version of this API. Link to the API is here :
http://mcf.sourceforge.net/transor/transor-API.html  .

Comments are very well appreciated to go here
http://www.corecodec.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t
=24&sid=0f97a327ff8d61ec4fbddd0f79647fdf ( preferred way ) , being the new
home for technical discussion of MCF spec issues, or alternatively to MCF
devel ML, wich can be found either on news://news.gmane.org (
gmane.comp.video.mcf.devel ) or be accessed via very normal mail to
mcf-devel at lists.sourceforge.net  ( subscribe : http://sf.net/projects/mcf )