[gst-devel] huge stacktraces on video/fli typefind

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Tue Dec 3 05:52:03 CET 2002

Hi,

Over the last two weeks I've had some apps segfault with a *huge*
stacktrace of type_find_dummy's in gstxmlregistry.c

The offending type is video/fli, and as far as I can make out there is no
typefind function registered from any of the plug-ins.

So my question is - is it possible that we don't check for the case where
a mime type is registered but there is no typefinder for it ?

Where should I start looking into fixing this ?

Thomas

See how I vigorously don't care
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->