[gst-devel] CVS vs. release

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Tue Feb 5 22:41:05 CET 2002

* Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> [20020202 23:19]:
> These, I'm assuming are because debian/ isn't in EXTRA_DIST.  Should be.
>  /tmp/gst-plugins-0.3.2/debian/

I removed them from the dist a while ago.  it's very annoying to deal
with when files change names (which has happened alot in these initial
releases) and I don't see the point anyway.  I really doubt there are
many people that build their own debs.  And the packaging info in the
dist would quickly become out-of-date.  Unless of course we want to make
new GStreamer releases whenever I update a little debian packaging
issue. ;)

> Dunno if we use this anyway, delete?
>  /tmp/gst-plugins-0.3.2/ext/mpeg2dec/perftest.c

doesn't look too useful...

> Looks like m4/ isn't dist'd either.

should be i think

-dave