[gst-devel] python stuff

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Feb 26 14:15:13 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 13:57, David I. Lehn wrote:

> Does that sound good or would people prefer things like gst-python or
> something else?  Or let me know why all bindings in one module is a good
> idea.
I think a gst-python module actually makes the most sense, since that's
really what the package should be called.  Or pygst <g>  The gst-bind
module was the first notable module outside gstreamer, so our concept of
CVS modularity wasn't fully formed.  There's been some interest in
reviving the Java bindings, and I suggested reworking them into a new
gst-java module, so that fits.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_