[gst-devel] OLS attendees and lodging?

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Mon Jun 10 16:46:03 CEST 2002

Who on the list here is attending OLS?  Who doesn't have a place to stay
yet?  If someone already has a room they want to share, let me know ASAP,
otherwise I'll be getting one probably at the "Capital Hill Hotel Suites"
(see expedia) with two beds in case someone else needs to share a room
(since the price is the same for one or two).

ATM I'm going to go pick up my plane tickets so I know exactly what dates
I need ;-)

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_