[gst-devel] A problematic automake/autoheader problem,

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Jun 13 02:45:02 CEST 2002

> Uh, nevermind that last email.
>
> So, the REAL problem is, now that I look again, and compared 0.3.4
> against CVS, is that GST_CHECK_FEATURE() is broken in common/m4/.
> Fix this, and ye shall HAVE_STUFF again.

Could you elaborate a bit more ? The only thing that changed is the use of
AC_HELP_STRING instead of the other output.  For kicks I also tried
copying the old 0.3.4 gst-feature.m4 file but as I suspected it didn't
help one bit.

So if you see something broken with it, please tell ;)

Thomas

Don't fear superboy is here
and it feels good to me
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->