[gst-devel] A problematic automake/autoheader problem,

Rodney Dawes dobey at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 13 04:58:02 CEST 2002

Notice that the one from the cvs gst-plugins doesn't have any calls to
AC_DEFINE, the one from 0.3.4 does. If you didn't re-run autogen.sh,
with the aclocal call to fix up aclocal.m4, it wouldn't work. If you
copy the one in from 0.3.4, and make sure aclocal.m4 gets update, it
should work.

-- dobey

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 05:42, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
    > Uh, nevermind that last email.
    >
    > So, the REAL problem is, now that I look again, and compared 0.3.4
    > against CVS, is that GST_CHECK_FEATURE() is broken in common/m4/.
    > Fix this, and ye shall HAVE_STUFF again.

    Could you elaborate a bit more ? The only thing that changed is the use of
    AC_HELP_STRING instead of the other output.  For kicks I also tried
    copying the old 0.3.4 gst-feature.m4 file but as I suspected it didn't
    help one bit.

    So if you see something broken with it, please tell ;)

    Thomas

    Don't fear superboy is here
    and it feels good to me
    <-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->