[gst-devel] mmx stuff

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed Mar 6 13:07:46 CET 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 05:16, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> Do we have good reason to keep this stuff ? Is it still used, and by what
> ? Can't it be replaced by an outside lib ?
I plan on replacing the getbits and putbits stuff with libbitstream,
which I've been working on a bit recently.  Maybe I can get it to a
point where it can be packaged up and depended on...

That, plus other specialib-related projects, will eliminate a lot of the
fixed architecture dependencies all over the place.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_