[gst-devel] release packages

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Mar 11 10:04:09 CET 2002

Setting this up is easy. But I don't really see the point until we have
a stable ABI. As long as the plugins and player will only work with the
core they are released with I think it will cause more confusion that
clarity to split them up at this point. As soon as the core ABI is
stable however and we will have plugins and player releases that are
made independent of the core then I agree with you.

Christian