[gst-devel] Post 0.3.3 -> What we could do

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Mar 11 10:08:03 CET 2002

Hi team,
Our 0.3.3 release is out the door which means we can do some shuffeling
around. My suggestions is that we move the rtp plugin into the ordinary
build. It compiles and works well enough with cvs librtp. However since
no officiall release of this lib exists and I don't think it will happen
in the near future either might I suggest we put the librtp code into
the plugin, the same way the modplug plugin includes a libmod library.

Secondly, the afsrc don't work and should probably be moved to
experimental unless someone (thomas :) wants to fix it.

Christian