[gst-devel] dxr3 & newbie plugin writer

Rehan Khwaja rehankhwaja at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 20:36:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I've done a preliminary plugin for support of the
dxr3/Hollywood+ board.

It supports video only, since they tell me that the
audio device is a standard oss one.

I've attached the code.  It has a few problems that
I've been struggling with and I'm thinking that
someone
on the list more experienced with Gnu stuff will be
able to solve it soooo much quicker than me :)

Main problem is...the Makefile that is generated by
automake/autoconf/configure doesn't work out of the
box.
I have to add $(GST_CFLAGS) to the end of the
LTCOMPILE
line in the makefile.  I've been working with the
0.3.3
release.

OK, that's it, I'll look forward to your comments.

Rehan