[gst-devel] gstreamer installation on Redhat 7.2

Satish Ganti sganti at alaris.com
Wed Mar 20 13:40:02 CET 2002

Hi,
Can anyone let me know the complete steps in installing gstreamer in full on
Rh-72 and and also let me know of any issues involved?. I tried the install
and i get lot of dependency failures. For eg. i got a failure on the glib2.0
dependency. but the glib 2.0 is already installed. also i did a --nodeps for
the rpms and i was able to install the rpms. but when i run the helloworld
app given in the documentation, i get some error like gstreamer-config not
found..

Please help me regarding the above ASAP

Thanks and Regards,

Satish