[gst-devel] Buffers.....dont have any.

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Mar 22 02:57:04 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 12:24, Sojan James wrote:
> Basically, the gst-plugin will be a wrapper around the V4L2 driver that
> already exists.

Whoa, we already have a v4l interface plugin and I was planning
v4l2-integration for these as soon as my driver is finished porting
(that's what I'm currently doing).

Please come by the chat (irc.openprojects.net #gstreamer) to discuss
this. There has been a lot of work in this and I've made quit some plans
about v4l/v4l2 plugins, I'd like to stick to these plans (i.e.
concerning structure and such) as much as possible :-).

Ronald

--
-   .-.
-   /V\    | Ronald Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>