[gst-devel] patch gstelement.c?

Jim Thornton jthornton at parc.com
Mon Mar 25 09:42:08 CET 2002

> You should call gst_bin_remove, yes (I think this is even so in Gtk+).

Ok, I think I shall try just calling the destroy on my top level bin and
letting it cascade down to cleanup at the end of my program.  I borrowed
this code from the mixer example as I'm trying to experiment with a slightly
different mixer configuration (and the mixer example doesn't run as is).  If
anybody goes to work on the mixer example it would be good to change it to
reflect the intended usage of gst_object_destroy.

Thanks,

Jim