[gst-devel] RE: XVID plugin and one question

g.insolvibile at cpr.it g.insolvibile at cpr.it
Wed May 1 02:08:04 CEST 2002

Hello again and thanks to Andy, Jeremy and Ronald for their kind answers. You are all basically suggesting the same thing, i.e. that the problem is with caps negotiation. I tried having a look at that with no success... so I definitely need your help! ;-)

You will find the code for the xviddec plugin at http://mdf.sourceforge.net, together with the debug log and a small m4v video contents (this works when fed to xviddec). For a DivX5 contents to be played through avidemux please refer to http://www.divx.org.

Regards,
Gianluca