[gst-devel] Upcomming 0.4.0 release

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed May 29 04:14:01 CEST 2002

Hi team,
With Wim's wonderfull new seek stuff in we are aiming at doing a new
release hopefully as early as next week, for that to happen we need
everyone to help out getting things working with the new seek stuff.

Here is a current status report with todays CVS (I will test more
formats later and report back):

Don't work:
* Mikmod and modplug plugins dont work (segfaults)

No errors, but no sound either
* Siddec
* wav
* au

neither vob nor mpeg movies work for me, both complaing about mpegdemux
missing. Not strange since AFAIK no mpegdemux is building for me atm.

This works:
mp3
ogg
avi (now even with working colors under NVIDIA if you use latest
drivers)

Arik and Benjamin: The gst-player also just crash for me. I hope you
have time to fix this so we can get it working for the 0.4.0 release of
the core.

Christian