[gst-devel] Moving applications to GNOME CVS

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Nov 4 12:03:05 CET 2002

Hi David,

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 20:47, David I. Lehn wrote:
> Why are the other two, editor and recorder, treated different?  They
> could certainly use similar patches I suppose.

gst-record will be moved too, I think, just not today.
libgstrec/gst-record need to be separated, someone needs to setup i18n
on both, I need to write a short test-app for libgstrec and gst-record's
new GUI needs to be uploaded. Then, libgstrec stays on SF and gst-record
moves to Gnome CVS.

(I think)

Ronald