[gst-devel] branched

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Wed Oct 30 02:59:02 CET 2002

Hey guys,

I branched for a 0.4.2 release, both core and plugins.
Player is to follow soon.

I  would appreciate it if you make my work easy this time by either
holding off committing to head for a bit, or explaining fully what a patch
does.

If a patch is to be considered for a release, then
a) please make sure it fixes a known bug, not add a feature
b) commit it to the 0-4-2 release branch, NOT to head (I merge back
afterwards anyway)
c) make sure it fixes the bug or at least tell us about what it fixes and
how to check it.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

Iain, make sure that the wavenc plugin is included properly and to your
satisfaction ;) This release is for you.

Oh yeah - yesterday's mail was meant to say that not ALL of the features
mentioned are going to make it into gnome 2.2, it's a roadmap for what
GStreamer can do for Gnome in the next year ;) We'll take it as we can.

Thomas

all I want is happiness
happiness
if you find it share it
with the rest of us
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->