[gst-devel] how to install on redhat.

Damien Covey djcovey at softhome.net
Fri Sep 6 18:45:05 CEST 2002

I'm currently running Redhat beta (Null) and want to install gstreamer,
rhythmbox and monkey-media.  I have successfully installed via source
gstreamer and gst-plugins (after a lot of mucking around).  However when
I try to install monkey-media it says that it cant find libgstreamer or
gstreamer >= 0.4.0.  I was hopeing there was some rpms somewhere so I
could install gstreamer via rpm that might fix this problem, then I
could happily use rhythmbox.  Would this fix my problems, and if so,
where can I find some rpm's for gstreamer for null.

Thankyou for your assistance.