[gst-devel] how to install on redhat.

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sat Sep 7 00:57:04 CEST 2002

To what prefix did you install gstreamer? I know that others have had
the same problem due to the pkgconfig files being installed to another
prefix than just /usr. If you installed it to usr/local or whatever you
can add the path to the place the gstreamer .pc files got installed to
the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable (see the pkg-config man page
for details.

Christian