[gst-devel] Segv with spider, relocation error with afparse

Steve Baker steve at stevebaker.org
Tue Sep 10 02:30:05 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 11:14, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > afparse needs the CVS version of audiofile, which has been the case for
> > many months. I wish there would be an official release but I've given up
> > asking for one.
> >
> > cheers
>
> Have you had any sort of response, or just silence ?

There have been stated intentions of doing a release but I think the
reasons for delay are that:
- the guy is busy
- release has other changes which require testing before calling it
stable (not that this testing is actually happening).

> There are two things we can do here.
> a) turn on the Uraeus PR machine

Tried that, maybe its time for another onslaught.

> b) include current audiofile in our tree, as I'm going to do with librtp

It would be nice to avoid this if possible.

cheers