[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] colinwalters gst-plugins: gst-plugins/ext/gnomevfs/

Ronald Bultje rbultje at mail.bitfreak.net
Mon Apr 21 01:58:05 CEST 2003

Hey Christian,

On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 23:55, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Well personally I like us to keep a much more rapid release cycle of the
> 0.6 series, like every 14 day. If one release goes out with just 1
> bugfix I still think it is worth it.

14 days? Ohmy, testing before a release already costs 14 days... Let's
not go too fast here. I prefer well-tested releases over "quickies". I'm
fairly happy with 0.6.1 and have the feeling that it works well, so
let's try to keep that reputation.

(Who's going to manage 0.6.2? Me? Thomas? Someone else?).

Btw I do agree that we might want to do a release within a few weeks to
close the latest minor bugs remaining in 0.6.1, just not "too" fast.

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer