[gst-devel] Ruby binding for GStreamer

Laurent Sansonetti pinux at teledisnet.be
Mon Apr 21 06:52:18 CEST 2003

Hello Ronald,

On 20 Apr 2003 20:13:33 +0200
Ronald Bultje <rbultje at mail.bitfreak.net> wrote:
> Nobody's doing any such thing, to my knowledge. All current bindings
> (under development or actually there) can be found on
> http://www.gstreamer.net/bindings/. If you want, we can add some
> information about the Ruby bindings too.

Good news, therefore I can start to work on!  I will post a message here
when I will have something which is working.

Yes, it could be interesting to have some information about this work on
the main site.  You can add my name and my e-mail address, thus if
someone is interested, he/she can easily contact me.

Cheers,

--
Laurent