[gst-devel] video overlay plugin

Gustavo J A M Carneiro gjc at inescporto.pt
Mon Apr 21 07:21:14 CEST 2003

[sorry if you get this duplicated]

  I'm sorry to post it like this in attachment, but I don't have
anywhere to put it, at the moment.

  Change your videosink to textoverlay ! xvideosink to test.

  It still has some problems due to my little understanding of YUV.  If
anyone can help out, I'd be glad.

  My idea is for this to be used to display subtitles in gst-player.
Any volunteers for that?  Should be fairly simple to do the rest.  We
only have to insert textoverlay in the pipeline, read a subtitles file,
and then change the 'text' attribute of the textoverlay from time to
time.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
<gjc at inescporto.pt> <gustavo at users.sourceforge.net>