[gst-devel] tcp plugin

Zeeshan Ali zeelists at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 14:16:17 CEST 2003

Hi,
  cool, i tried the following video piplelines and it
worked perfectly well (for the first time atleast:) ):

gst-launch filesrc
location=/entertaiment/video/sharara.mpeg  ! tcpsink

gst-launch tcpsrc ! mpeg2dec ! xvideosink

  While restarting the server pipeline without
restarting the client pipeline makes video being
played quicker because of some clocking mess:

(process:2443): GStreamer-WARNING **: clock is way
behind: 2022381889s (max allowed is 2000000000s

 I think there must be some way tcpsrc could reset the
clock, right?