[gst-devel] Status of A/V sync problems

Mathrick mnews2 at wp.pl
Thu Aug 28 14:09:11 CEST 2003

What is the current status of fixing problems with A/V sync present in
0.6.x? I couldn't dig to relevant bugzilla entries, nor the posts. In
case it isn't already there, here's description:

Very shortly after playback start audio and video get badly out of sync
(usually video plays ahead of audio). It was tested both on gst-player
and totem w/ GStreamer version 0.6.2 backend. It affects at least mpeg1
and avi w/ divx/msmpeg4v3/xvid, so it's not the problem w/ avi code I've
seen mentioned.

--
Mathrick <mnews2 at wp.pl>