[gst-devel] gstreamer HEAD + spider = ?

in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 4 07:45:04 CET 2003

The id3types plugin has issues somehow (I'm not sure, I'm fixing it by
integrating its functionality elsewhere). Anyway, the problem is that mp3s
with ID3v2 tags are problematic currently.
And ogg has the problem with spider selecting oggdemux instead of vorbisfile
sometimes. This is pending on someone rewriting vorbis handling to not demux
the ogg anymore.

Or someone should rewrite spider... ;)

Anyway, there's quite a bit of borkage right now.

Benjamin