[gst-devel] gst-mixer gui issues

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sat Dec 6 01:33:02 CET 2003

Hi Leif,

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 01:08, Leif Johnson wrote:
> Sorry I don't have much time to write at the moment, but I wanted to
> give a heads up on the mixer. I just got the ALSA elements to work on my
> boxes here, so I checked in those changes. Hope they work for you all as
> well.

Rock it! I'll change gnome-media (gst-mixer in gst-sandbox is basically
'old', we moved it to gnome-media several weeks ago) with your gst-mixer
patch.

I'm also intending to add signals (volume_changed, record_changed,
mute_changed, etc.) to the mixer interface. I need to do that before the
ABI/API freeze, implementation will come later. ;). Will you change ALSA
to support these three signals when I've added them?

Thanks again for the mixer! This rocks!

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer