[gst-devel] GStreamer on freedesktop

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Wed Dec 10 14:01:02 CET 2003

Hi,

I had already discussed this informally with Owen and Havoc, and with
our team.  We would like to move GStreamer to freedesktop.org to make
clear we intend it to be used by all desktops, and to have more control
over the actual CVS repository for some pending reorganizations.

For this to happen we wanted to know what the procedure is for getting
our developers accounts to access CVS, and how to get administrative
rights to manipulate the CVSROOT directly.

After that, I hope to quickly move the complete repository over when
everything works, so we can continue concentrating on stabilizing the
API for our coming 0.8 release.

Let me know what to do.

Thanks,
Thomas