[gst-devel] threads in 0.7

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Thu Dec 11 08:01:00 CET 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Ronald Bultje wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 22:41, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> > Someone fixes/rewrites queue to take events into account.
> > Problem solved.
>
> That doesn't need a rewrite. But the point isn't any less valid. ;).
>
> As for the bug, I think this got started when Andy committed his
> GstBuffer->GstData thing some time ago. It's easy to get that wrong in
> GstQueue... :(. I'll look at this later.

1) There were some serious bugs there before, that I think I fixed
(check the diffs)

2) If I fucked things up, um, my bad ;) -- You can try to take it back
to the old version and do a more literal transcription, but there will
still be bugs there. Perhaps that's the best way to go. I was pretty
sure my fixes were correct. It could be that they brought out bugs that
were unseen before.

regards,

wingo.