[gst-devel] GStreamer needs a maintainer

Jeroen Zwartepoorte jeroen at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 17 04:28:05 CET 2003

I don't see what kind of trouble people have with ChangeLog entries.
Here's what i usually do:

- Update first so you sync with the changes made in CVS (this includes
ChangeLog).
- Run prepare-ChangeLog.pl script which automatically scans your source,
does a diff and generates a ChangeLog skeleton for you (part of the
eazel-hacking module in gnomecvs).
- Fill the skeleton ChangeLog entry.
- And commit (posting the ChangeLog entry in the cvs commit message).

This works really well.

Jeroen