[gst-devel] archives

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Wed Dec 17 12:57:03 CET 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 07:28:37PM +0100, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> So,
>
> I just spent an hour pouring through irc log archives.  Took me quite
> some time to get them too.
>
> Which made me realize, we don't *have* decent searchable archives.
>
> So, who where has complete sections of mailing lists ? Dave, I seem to
> recall you had a decent set of them ?

I have a (presumably) complete archive of gst-devel from some time in
August 2001 to present.  At some unknown point after that, I subscribed
to gst-daily, gst-cvs, and gst-bugzilla, which are all mixed together.
gst-daily contains IRC logs for those periods when _gst-newt_ was
actually running.  A simple procmail recipe could split it all apart.
All of this is available at https://cvs.comedi.org/~ds/gst/

dave...